Failed Reading The Country File (Bud Governale)

Thanks to both Jim AD1C and Mike W0VTT whose suggestions resolved the
problem.

Jim Reisert AD1C
11:48 AM (1 hour ago)
to *w3ll*
Bud,

copy your config.dat and log to a safe place.  Uninstall and
re-install DX4WIN.  See if that fixes your problem. You'll need to
Check for Updates after doing this.

Mike Cizek W0VTT
11:30 AM (2 hours ago)
to W3LL

Hello Bud, try reloading your config files, too:

Dx4w903\save\config.txt

Dx4w903\save\config.dat

----

73,