I have done BOTH the most recent firmware updates (they did back to back
updates ....within days....the first one as an update, the second one to
fix something from the first one), and my DX4WIN continues to work
flawlessly in ALL ways....with my 101D. I also have other 3rd party
apps....like HDSDR using Omnirig for an external panadapter, and it too,
works perfectly with the latest firmware upgrades. Only SOME 3rd party apps
have been affected. And, it appears only those using RS232....have seen the
issue, if they even saw any issues. It doesn't affect those using USB for
connection. And it doesn't affect all 3rd party apps. It's well chronicled
on the 101 Forum in Groups.io.

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP