Glad it worked for you Bud!

I'm a little surprised that it still was OK when you changed the call back
to AH6AA.  In my testing, anytime I would remove AH6AA, the problem went
away and when I reverted back to the original log (that had AH6AA in it), I
would get the gibberish until I removed the AH6AA.

I am glad everything is OK now and hope it continues to be!

73,
Lee  N7NU