On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 4:23 PM David Kozinn, K2DBK wrote:

> I've just started playing around a bit with POTA. The list of possible
> values is huge, so simply scrolling to the park value is cumbersome, to put
> it mildly. For POTA, as I understand it as a hunter (chaser), I don't need
> to submit my logs so I don't have to log the park, but I'd like to. Is there
> a simple way to do this?

Hi David,

It works like all other DX4WIN Awards.  Select POTA (or Parks on the
Air) in the Custom Award field.  Tab into the Custom Award Value
field.  Type F1 to get a list of values.  Type F2 to sort them by
reference number.  Then type in the reference number i.e. "K-4567" and
it should automatically scroll down the list to that park.  Since
DX4WIN uses substring searching, you may get "HK-4567" instead, so I
just pull the vertical scroll bar down until I get close to the right
reference number, then arrow up/down from there.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us