Sorry, but I'm confused on the DXCC packet window color codes. I have my DX
spots window configured to DXCC spots by arrival. I am using the default DXCC
color codes. I get a lot of white on red spots, but I have confirmed working
that country/mode and it is confirmed for that country/mode. In preferences I
have " worked cutoff " and " mailed cutoff " to 0 thinking all spots would
forever be recognized and accepted. Why do confirmed contacts/mode for that
band show up as white on red for DXCC ? Could I possibly have something wrong
in the award setup for DXCC ? Also, I never see white on green or green on
white in the DX spots window.

TNX   Mike  N4EPD