From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Brad Anbro
Sent: Saturday, October 2, 2021 12:53 PM
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Clearing all Label & LoTW entries

Hello all,

Is there a way to clear ALL entries in the "LABEL" and the "LoTW" boxes?

I am a relatively new user and I noticed that many of the QSO entries have
the LABEL and the LoTW boxes with a "Y" selected.

I am not currently using the label printing function but if I do decide to
use in in the future, I do not want hundreds of labels being printed!

Thanks for any help with this

73 de Brad, N9EN