Hi I have used RTTY - AFSK a lot in the past using the 590SG with MMTTYY and
DX4Win. Selecting LSB and DATA mode the rig mode has, I think, shown RTTT.
Certainly it was logged as such. However since FT8 etc appeared there has
been very little RTTY on the bands. But today I worked 9X4X on17m RTTY and
although the MMTTY windows showed RTTY, the TS590SG mode was LSB and that
was what was entered into the log. Obviously easily changed post contact But
if there was more activity it would be inconvenient. It was not possible to
change the mode from the DX4Win QSO window. I am not sure where the problem
lies the rig or DX4Win?

Any Ideas chaps?

73

Andy G3SVD