I have suddenly lost my connection to Telnet.  When I open the program I get
an error message giving me the option to start app anyway, restart, or
cancel.  If I start the program anyway the DX Cluster does not open as it
had in the past, and if I hit "connect" I get an error message saying
connection not available.  It worked fine up until 1/19, but hasn't worked
since then.  I have not changed anything in the preferences, and have
rechecked all settings which are unchanged.  My internet connection is fine,
and the connection from my rig is also otherwise fine.  Has anyone had a
similar problem?

Thanks

Bill

WA4WR