Hi Bill!

In the QSO entry window click Filter — Search and check County box at the
bottom depending on your preferences ( say Mixed) and select С (not S). Then
click Window-Logbook and when you’ll have a log opened rightclick on it and
select «Write to File» in the pop-up menu to save it with the assigned name in
scv format.

By the way — if you check S ( see above) —  you will have a list of Submitted
QSOs you had chosen before for manual submission when entering your newly
received CTYs and marking them as CFM. This is the way I use to do. Don’t mix
it with Automatic Submission you mentioned b4. In this mode the program will
find the very first confirmed Qso with each of the new CTYs from your log and
prepare an Application automatically.

Please respond if this helps, Bill !

Best 73’s !

Dima, UA3AGW