I'm not sure where it's in the manual, but if you have the cursor in the
main QSO entry window and press F1 (Help), you can click on QSO in the
window that comes up and it will tell you all the details.

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of John Paul Keon
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 9:00 AM
To: Ed Hughes <k...@comcast.net>; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Question

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

That did it .......
I hate to have to print out another manual again....hee hee....
it took almost 300 pages last time... with the new additions.
I still have the original I got for the version 6 or 7 or something.

It worked........

And just out of curiosity, where did you find it in the manual?
I will put a sticky note on that page.....

I have about 500 old QSL cards that I had in a pile, mostly IOTA
confirmations and a lot of rare DX cards.  I was hoping to up my count on
confirmations and this will help greatly.

Thanks again......

John Paul // AB4PP