From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Friday, 27 January, 2023 13:57
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Lost QSOs

After working several stations this morning around 10:30 am EST, I stupidly
answered NO to the question, "(LOG) was modified, save log to disk?" First
time I've done that in over twenty years! Those QSOs appear to be gone.  Is
there any way to get them back?  I'm using version 8.05.

And for the future, is there any way to automatically save the log to disk
when I exit?

Thanks for the help.

Joe, K1JB