Suddenly, I get an error message every time I try to add a new contact to my
DX4WIN log  (Ver. 909 and up-to-date).  I am connected from my PC to my radio
by a USB cable that has controlled the radio and log flawlessly.  Everything
still works, except:
     I mouse click on a call displayed on the cluster and it populates my log
page.
     I work the displayed call, enter the relevant information (signal report,
notes, etc) into the log and then click the <Enter> key on my PC keyboard.
     I get an ERROR window that says”Value in range 0 to 1E+30 expected” and
the QSO is not entered in the log.
Mike, N4MIK

Mike Mathis