Hi all

I was a very happy user of DX4WIN until I started on satellites 4 years
ago, the satellite database is not updated anymore and I had a good
response of the developer was that DX4WIN is not profitable so it lost his
interest maintaining it updated.

I moved to another logging program to handle my 100000 qsos and all my
stats not a big as Guy's ones but not too bad for 28 years of ham radio.

I don't understand why automate a program is a sin. Do you work FT8??? Yes
the computer makes the QSO for you!!!!!!! Wow mind blowing!!!!!

I love DX4WIN but now it doesn't cover my needings...  Automate is not one
of them but there are more.....

What a pity!!!!!

73 Rick