Hello Bernie,

I'm not sure I understand exactly what is going on with your submission - but -
if you have more than one QSO that qualifies for a band/mode/award slot, dx4win
and LoTW frequently choose different QSOs.  I think one of them choses the most
recent and the other choses the earliest QSO.

It really doesn't matter which individual QSO is marked as being credited, as
long as the numbers add up.  You can use AD1C's Compare DX4Win to LoTW utility
to check this.  https://ad1c.us/dx4win/lotw/

If you are unusually fussy and geeky (like me 😁), you can manually change which
QSO is selected.  In LoTW you must do it before the submission; in dx4win it
can be done after the fact.  I have done both.

Hope this answers your question.

---

73,

Mike Cizek WØVTT