Tälläinen email saapui.......

This afternoon we have just heard from the 'Agentschap Telecom' and the great
news is that the shortwave radio license for Free Radio Nova has been granted!
This means the team behind the application now has a maximum of two years to
fund and set up the radio studios needed to broadcast legally Free Radio Nova
on 3.935 kHz

Free Radio Nova' project Coordinator Frank Carson said, "This is a massive
boost to the shortwave community group, and we look forward to being the extra
voice. We realise there is now a new list of things to do, and the work will be
long and hard - but our plan is to start official broadcastings by Summer 2011."

Free Radio Nova upon launching, will broadcast for a total of five years, and
openly encourages anyone and everyone with an interest in shortwave
broadcasting, to get in touch.

Tony, a Bacup resident says, "This radio station is for all the people, and we
invite everybody to get involved at whatever level they wish. If you have an
interest in presenting a radio programme, then, with a small amount of
training, why not come and present your own show?"

We can be contacted through our website.

Best Reagards
Frank Carson, owner and operator of Free Radio Nova

KT