Tervehdys!

Näin vastasi eilen kuulunut Cambridge 105. Asema kuului linkkitaajuudella 52.45
MHz, jossa tehoa on 4 wattia.

Eniten vastauksessa kuitenkin ilahdutti, että Harri Kujalan dx-sivut niittävät
hienosti mainetta maailmalla :)

73
Jim

***

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the report, which I can confirm is Cambridge105.

I was in the studio yesterday and can confirm the power was 4 watts input into
a ominidirectional vertical antenna. It's only designed to go 0.5 miles to the
transmitter site, so receiving a report from Finland is a bit of a shock. Out
of interest, was 105 the only Cambridge station you picked up that day? Local
commercial Star 107.9 is also using band 1 (same engineering team), although
the transmit antenna for that is horizontal and directional. Band 1 for
transmission site feeds is quite common in the UK, so I expect your would pick
up a few stations from around the UK (lathough they normal use horizontal
polarization).

Is Harri Kujala part of your group? I often check his webpage for interesting
DX.

We will be launching a webstream in the next couple of weeks, which should make
confirming DX reception easier.

Thanks again for the report.

Best wished from all at Cambridge105.

73