artikkeli   : GARS enquire for DXers
URL         : https://sdxl.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/gars-enquire-for-dxers/
Päiväys:  : 21/02/2015  00:45
Kirjoittaja : OH6001SWL
Kategoriat  : yleistä

Dear friend.

My name is Dario and I live in North of Italy. I like listen to radio stations
of around the world with my two receiver Sangean ATS 909 and Chinese radio
DEGEN 1129.

With this one I' ll want inform that in those days I thought to ask some
questions to people that listen to radio stations of around the world to know
what they should want read in the DX bulletins so I ask you to publicize this
event through the DX Club belonging to your Organization asking to publish the
advertisement in their publications. I permit to write my postal and eMail
address to contact me (dario.gabriell...@gmail.com).

Besides I'll want some informations about eventual subscription for single
radio listener like me.

Hoping in your news I say good bye from Italy.

Dario

Question form can be downloaded here:
https://app.box.com/s/4nob333t6yr2ek6dpvjljb4vczp9jiob

Kommentoi artikkelia:
https://sdxl.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/gars-enquire-for-dxers/#respond

--
WordPress.com | Kiitos, että lennät WordPressin kanssa!

Hallitse tilauksia
https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=375cd3d555267cfce4499065f4c1288a&email=dx%40hard-core-dx.com

Lopeta tilaus:
https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=375cd3d555267cfce4499065f4c1288a&email=dx%40hard-core-dx.com&b=aLQ%3D.O%5Bd_Krnpw8%5Be0LP%7E5NW%26CBjnpe1JCA3bw%25qrsQsBUF%2C%2Bu