Hello friends,

As your reports from last weekend indicate, mid-winter (in the northern
hemisphere) reception can be challenging, especially in Europe during our
Sunday 1930-2000 UTC broadcast on 15670. On the other hand, this time year
provides an opportunity for some European listeners to receive and decode the
Saturday 0930-1000 transmission on 5865 kHz.

This weekend will be another all-MFSK32 show, with plenty of images, the last
one holiday related and from my neighborhood in northern Virginia.Here is the
lineup for VOA Radiogram, program 142, 19-20 December 2015, all in MFSK32:

1:31 Program preview
2:46 Gamma rays detected from across universe*
9:10 IS launches radio in eastern Afghanistan*
12:56 World Internet Conference in Wuzhen, China*
20:44 SSTV from the International Space Station*
24:29 Closing announcements*
* with image
Please send reception reports to
radiog...@voanews.com<mailto:radiog...@voanews.com

VOA Radiogram transmission schedule all days and times UTC:
Sat 0930-1000 5865 kHz
Sat 1600-1630 17580 kHz
Sun 0230-0300 5745 kHz
Sun 1930-2000 15670 kHz
All via the Edward R. Murrow transmitting station in North Carolina.
The Mighty KBC will broadcast a minute of MFSK32 Sunday at 0158 UTC (Saturday
8:58 pm EST) on 7395 kHz, via Germany. This new 0158 transmission time
coincides with the beginning of the Radio Romania International interval signal
for their French broadcast starting at 0200 UTC. This co-channel situation is a
good test for the MFSK32. The entire KBC broadcast is Saturday 2300 to Sunday
0200 UTC on
7395 kHz. Reports for this KBC reception to Eric:
themighty...@gmail.com<mailto:themighty...@gmail.com
Thank you for your reception reports. I’m now compiling the MFSK image gallery
from program 132 (17-18 October) and will be sending emails over the weekend.

Kim via KKX
Kim Andrew Elliott
Producer and Presenter
VOA Radiogram