Please be advised that Marconi Radio International will be on the air
*Sunday, 5 Febuary 2017, from 0930 to 1230 UTC on 7700 kHz AM and from 1315 to
1615 on 7700 kHz USB Mode.*

Reception reports with audio clips (mp3-file) are welcome and confirmed by QSL
verification. Some lucky listeners will ALSO receive our printed QSL card, so
don't forget to include your postal address. E-mail: marconiradiointernational
(at) gmail.com

Last but not least, we need your help! If you are a DX blogger, or use
social networks, please post an announcement on your own blog and/or
Facebook or send out a tweet. You can also forward this message to a
friend. This should help increase our potential audience.

We hope to hear from a lot of shortwave listeners about our transmissions.
Best 73's
Marconi Radio International (MRI)