If I report a Station as NEW that’s bexause to the best of my memory, it’s
new to MY log book.

I am by no means emulating or copying another DXer on purpose. I observe
the way I observe and write the way I write

And obviously my daily observations about Oman really aren’t appreciated,
which I can really understand why they aren’t, so I probably stop doing
them soon.

Paul

hard-core...@hard-core-dx.com