Hei,

Sin�ns� harvinainen p�iv�, ett� molemmat p�iv�n vastaukset tulivat samalta
taajuudelta. Kyseess� on kes�n satoa 102,8 MHz:lta: 'Skyrock Bordeaux'
Ranskasta ja 'NTV Radyo' Istanbulista. Molemmat my�s hauskoja vastauksia
kielens� suhteen :)

73
Jim

*****

SKYROCK BORDEAUX 102,8

Hello Jim,

I 've receveid your letter and your tape with a recording of  "Skyrock", the
radio where I work since 10 years - Sorry for my english, it' s not
terrible, it is ?! -
I confirm, it ' a record of Skyrock Bordeaux, you really listen a radio
station from Bordeaux, in the South West of France ! I think it' s
completely crazy, but it' s real !
I am the responsable of the communication of Skyrock in the South West. I am
27 years ago.
Skyrock is the first radio station of Rap, rn' b in the world, you know,
before all the U.S Station. (We have 3,3 Million people who listen Skyrock
every dayin France.) It' s a radio for teenagers to 30 year's.
Once more, sorry for my English, i'm not very good, i know i know, but i' m
going to study it.
And congratulations for your French !!
See you soon,
@lex Gary
Skyrock Promotion

*****

NTV RADYO ISTANBUL 102,8

good days Mr Jim Solatie the radio broadcast which you have listened is
belong to our media group. The name is NTV Radio. NTV Radio is a national
news station. It covers most of Turkey and broadcast news on every 15
minutes. Also BBC Turkish section and Voice of America Turkish Section are
re broadcast by NTV Radio. So You have caugth the NTV Radio broadcast which
is on the air  of 102.8 FM band from istanbul. The other frequences are on
the web address which is www.ntvmsnbc.com
have a good days
barbaros devecioglu
editor in chief of radios in NTV Turkey



___________________________________________________________________________________
Tsekkaa HCDX:n uusi www sivu: http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
DX mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/dx
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Reply via email to