Is anyone using a Kenwood TS-450s successfully interfaced to DXbase2007?

My radio interfaces with other software:  HRD Rig Control, and N3FJP contest
loggers.

The basic user settings are correct:  COM1, baud4800, etc.  And, under "Default
Log Setting" the tick box to 'use HF radio for band & mode' is selected.  I
know this is working because this adds a second or 2 before the log line
populates - I assume the program is waiting for the rig.

I've experimented with the hardware flow control settings under RADIO-1, but
still I get the Log Default band and mode in the log line.

So, is there anyone out there using a TS-450, 850, 950 that works with
DXbase2007?  I'd like to hear from you to know if I'm missing a softswitch
somewhere.

Cheers to all

David

     VE3VID          Located in rural Canada