So, with the contest coming up this weekend, I'm wondering if anyone "in the
know" has come up with any "official" info about the prefixes that each of
the four new countries will be using?

I'm not asking about the ability to put new prefix designations in DXbase.
Rather, I'm wondering about the ability to recognize from a spotted
callsign, what country that callsign represents.  For example PJ2 = xyz, PJ4
= abc, PJx = ???  Or is the case for example that a PJ2 could be in any of
several of the new ones?

I've not found any info on the topic and a google search for ITU assignments
doesn't show any updates.  Are we left with no ability to know from a
callsign, what country that is?

Thanks,
Jack