We know that the RAC CDROM lookup routine - when it find a callsign listed in
the
RAC CDROM database - returns the longitude in a manner that DXbase can not use
properly ..

BUT - what I am hoping to find out with your help -- is what about the QRZ CDROM
lookups ... and, I am not talking in this case about the QRZ.COM (on-line)
lookups -

If there is a DXbase user who has a QRZ CD and IS using the interface to the
QRZ CD
for lookups -- could you pse:

(1) Make a dummy entry for the callsign of    AH0PT    (Alfa Hotel ZERO Papa
Tango)
-- once you press the TAB key -- look immediately to the  SUMMARY WINDOW and
mark down on a piece of paper the  SHORT PATH Bearing and Distance -- if you can
pse make a screen-capture of what the full dxbase window looks like NOW .. then
- delete
(esc key) this ah0pt qso ...

(2) Make a dummy entry for the callsign of    AH0D    (Alfa Hotel ZERO Delta)
-- once you press the TAB key -- agn look at the Summary window and
again mark down the  SHORT PATH Bearing and DIstance .. if you can

pse make a screen-capture of what the full dxbase window looks like NOW

If someone can help me out with this info - pse send me directly your reply -
MNI TNX!!!!!

73 Joe wa6axe