Nothing against Joe and not the app he made, as it works as advertised, but
the process is just a huge pain in the butt! I find a card that shouldn't
have been in the submission after checking 30 cards and checking them in the
list and I have to go back to edit cards and remove that one and enter the
one I want. Guess what? Go back to submit and have to start ALL over again.
Why??? Why not save where I was so I can come back. My total upload is 580+
cards and I am not sending that many in at once. I guess I just check off
what I have. Find the errors. Submit what isn't in error. After submission,
fix that error. Go back and submit some more find more errors submit
fix...AAAHHHHHH

Again, this is not Joe's programs fault and, as a human, I make mistakes but
having to start all over from the beginning with a website that takes
minutes to load each page is ridiculous.

OK...Sorry...I had to vent.

73,

Tim Herrick, KQ8M
Charter Member North Coast Contesters
k...@kq8m.com

AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org
User Ports: 23, 7373  with local skimmer, 7374 without local skimmer