From: dxbase-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dxbase-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of n...@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:01 PM
To: Dxbase@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dxbase] Master Prefix Database for DXBase2007 v.1.10

Neal,

    I am using DXBase2007 v.1.10 and all of my Master  Prefix Database, i.e.
Primary, Call Map & Alias Map is correct and up to  date.
    I have a friend who also just updated his  DXBase2007 to version 1.10,
but he is missing some of the newest country changes  like PJ, FJ, Z8 etc.
    Is there a file in DXBase2007 that I could copy  from my database to his
instead of changing all of his manually like I had to  do?

   Thanks,
   Jerry, NX0I

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net