Dear group,I had a curious problem with the Selection Wizard.  I was trying to
create an ADIF file for upload to LoTW and eQSL.  There was only 20 QSOs in the
target group.  I was using QSO filters setting the  >date  (greater than date)
parameter extract the QSOs.  There were no other limiting parameters set in the
Selection Wizard.   When the Wizard created the ADIF file there were only 3
QSOs in the file.  A little snooping around the log file turned up that 2
blocks of entries in the log had KZ1ZZ set as the operator.  KZ1ZZ is not a
legitimate call sign.  I suspect it was imported with a block of QSOs from
another program.  N1MM is  #1 suspect.
Does anyone know where this call sign is getting in?  I can not find anything
in N1MM personal data showing KZ1ZZ.cheersDavid

http://www.ve3vid.webs.com/