I've been using this Windows 8 machine and DXbase for several months without
any problem.  Today, I inadvertently shut down my computer without properly
closing DXbase. When I booted up the computer and started DXbase, the
summary window was missing the "w's and c's" matrix in the main body of the
window. All the other info on the top of the window ( SPath, LPath,
distance, etc.) is all OK. I tried renaming the dxbase.ini file in the
C:/windows directory and restarting the computer with a fresh dxbase.ini but
no change in the Summary window problem.

73 Paul K9NU