I just ran a day of W1AW/KH6 and another coming Monday,
all I did is create a new DB from the "file" tab / new database,
and its ready to go,  does not need the title W1AW/7.db..

when your done just create the ADIF file and make that name
W1AW/7 and mail it to the coordinator.   I did that and received
the reply that all was fine with the log.   Its then merged with the
other operators logs and uploaded to LOTW as one log.
At least that they way its handled here in KH6.

What is nice is your call is still in the "operator" filed in the log so
they know who was the op on that day etc.

73 Merv  K9FD/KH6
If I try to create a new database ... W1AW/7 ... the program
barfs. How are folks who participate in the ARRL Centennial
handling this ?

Tnx, Dick, W1KSZ

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
.