 From: "Crownhaven crownha...@bellsouth.net [dxbase]" <dxb...@yahoogroups.com>
To: DXBase Reflector <dxbase@mailman.qth.net>; dxb...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 5:33 PM
Subject: [dxbase] VK9NT

When I log VK9NT it defaults to the prefix VK9G, Territory of New
Guinea.  When I change the prefix to VK9N, or Norfolk Island and attempt
to log it, it won't let me map that call to the database.  I go to my
logged spot and click on it and it shows as Norfolk Island but when I go
back to the spot of the same call it shows up in the summary as
Territory of New Guinea.

I can't figure this out.

Steve, N4JQQ

__._,_.___

________________________________
 Posted by: Crownhaven <crownha...@bellsouth.net>
________________________________

• Messages in this topic (1)

________________________________

Yahoo Groups
New Improved Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm
to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it
today!

Improvements in Yahoo Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm
to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it
today!

.