Something to chew-on .. in advance of Winhlp32.exe BEING made for WINDOWS 10 is
---------------

We have to remember that the Win 8.1 HAD an update of KB3000850.. which
eliminated
the Winhlp32.exe (Proper File Size) and messed-up the ability to keep the proper
Winlp32.exe -- only thing available would be what they are calling a STUB file..
We might have the SAME WINHLP32.EXE for Win 10 -- BUT, If the coding
that was in Win 8.1 (KB3000850) - is brought straight-forward into this ALL IN
ONE
update -- there is a chance that the KB3000850 IS STILL going to be there..
This is my one fear for Win10 and the WINHLP32.exe program - will NOT
be able to contain the proper sized routine...
Proof-of-the-pudding will be when we get Winhlp32.exe under win10.
I am having a not good feeling that we will ever get W10 - Winhlp32.exe.

74 Joe WA6AXE