Hi Dave

I use the button on the "QSO" tool bar which is at the top of my screen with a number "2" in it

It toggles between 2 and 1 and has a blue background when 2 is selected. When 2 is selected it does log the data for Radio 2

The menu item Tools > use Radio 2 doesn't work as you have found !!! That can be selected, in theory at least, by using ALT-T then U which is no help as it doesn't work. The tool bar button DOES work though.

What I have found however is that even if you select radio 2 and spot you click on only ever goes to radio 1 which is pretty annoying!

73 Fred
G4BWP