Worked

I use these features all the time.  If you follow Joe's instructions, you will see these additional choices along with worked/not confirmed.  You can compute and print a list in any of these categories.  Great feature.

Steve, N4JQQ

On 2/21/2019 12:02 AM, Bill Parry wrote:
Under Output...Standard Reports...DXCC related...UniqueBandNotconfirmed.rpt
gives you all that information.

Bill W5VX

-----Original Message-----
From: dxbase-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dxbase-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of Wes N7WS
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:15 PM
To: dxbase@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dxbase] Create List of Worked but Not Confirmed?

This works, but Clublog can show you the station worked but not confirmed.

Wes  N7WS

On 2/20/2019 10:02 AM, Joseph Glockner wrote:
   Kim,
Go to Main Menu/ Output / HF Numeric Statistics / Countries...
Once the Summary window (STATS) come up - look to the right side and youwill
see a Category called  Worked/Not Confirmed ...
This will give you the COUNTRIES that are not confirmed - then you can
search your logbook for the QSOs involved on that COUNTRY.
73 Joe wa6axe