Hello Mark,

I can't speak about AutoLoTW since I have not used that routine, but my guess is that it works just fine with Win10 (Joe can address that issue).  The DXBase2007 Selection Wizard functions on Windows10.....after all it is just generating a text file (ADIF file) that you will upload to the ARRL website.

73, Walt, AJ6T