I rcvd an email via the Clublog reflector that said:

Just letting you know that the entity definition for ADIF country code 502 is
now "North Macedonia".
I went to the ITU website and they also have Z3 now as reading  "North
Macedonia"
I am sure that the ARRL (in due time) will update their listing also..
I am going to change my DXbase2007 Prefixes Database as follows:
Main Menu/ Tools/ Database Access/ Country Prefixes
In the Primary TAB - scrolldown to Z3 and simply go into the Country column for
Z3 andchange Macedonia to read now as  North Macedonia ..  Place your mouse
cursor in the Country column of theprefix either above or below Z3 - to SAVE
your modification.
73 Joe wa6axe