From: "Bill - KL7TC" <kl...@gci.net>
To: "Fred Handscombe" <f...@g4bwp.com>; dxbase@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 19/06/2019 15:02:11
Subject: Re: [Dxbase] Selection Wizard Issue...again

It is different

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 11:32 PM -0800, "Fred Handscombe" <f...@g4bwp.com> wrote:

Bill

Does the Opr Call in his log match the registered callsign?

You can check in Help > About...

That is the cause of many problems in DXbase

I can confirm that the Selection Wizard with no tick marks in the QSO
Filters page WILL export the entire log under Windows 10

73 Fred
G4BWP

www.g4bwp.com
Hoarder of fine valved radios