Hi,

This is great having all these new offices all over the world but it doesent
really help if you can't service them all! I am still waiting for a reply to
my e-mail of 2 days ago!

I am having a very interesting experience a the moment. I am on holiday in
Australia and need some cash urgently. 2 days ago I contacted a few market
makers to try and sell some e-gold so I could get cash as soon as possible.
Naturally I contacted the Australian guys first.

Michael was helpful but only buys e-gold from e-gold, I wonder why? This is
more expensive than buying it from customers.

Graham was not reachable by phone (answering machine) and my e-mail to him
is yet to be answered 2 days later.

I also sent e-mail to JP because of the good "buy" rates he is offering.
Still no reply from him either (2days later).

In desperation I was forced to do an outexchange at the e-gold site. As yet
I hve not received a confirmation that they received my wire details but I
am holding thumbs that I will receive some cash before Thursday afternoon or
I am in a fix.

It has been interesting to see that although many people are happy to
complain that e-gold is letting the side down, it seems the "market makers"
still have a LONG way to go too. I am able to accept the inconvenience and
frustration but I wonder how many people would?

Sidd.