>I also sent e-mail to JP because of the good "buy" rates he is offering.
>Still no reply from him either (2days later).

SIDD! For christs sake, dont use e-gold!

Dude, I emailed you back within ONE MINUTE dude!  See below. And I
sent you a half dozen pages on tha SMS system.  What gives?!

I have someone sitting waiting to send you a wire!

Dude, coconut doesn't let anyone down.

I fucking *invented* customer service.

Send me the gold, I'll make it a FIVE percent premium. How's that for
putting money where mouth is?

e-gold Ltd. have not deemed fit to put coconutgold.com on their
market maker list.  I've probably done more mass in a week than all
the other exchange providers (other than Goldfinger), so, do I care?

Go for it Sidd, sure!

You rock!