Please forward as appropriate.
C.Evans

-------------<cut here>-------------

Indian River Summit II
Implementing the eCurrency Model that Works

17 - 20 October 2000
Melbourne, Florida, USA

This year we convene the second Indian River Summit to review the state
of the art, to inaugurate the Accredited Gold Interchange Operator Trade
Organization (AGIO.TO), and to nominate the founding members of a board
of arbitration dedicated to ecommerce
issues.

We also celebrate the expansion of Gold & Silver Reserve's offices, the
anticipated growth of the gold backing e-gold to one metric ton, and the
success of the Accredited Gold Interchange Operators.

This promises to be a major milestone in the development of e-gold.
Previous conferences in Iceland, Nevis, and Melbourne, FL, have
attracted very active crowds and resulted in successful alliances.

This year we are expecting between 100 and 200 attendees, including
businessmen, investors, students, programmers, lawyers, and journalists
from the world over.

There will be demonstrations of point-of-service interfaces for e-gold,
as well as announcements about services and interfaces under development.

There is a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for the following events:

Reception
Open Session
Lunch 1
Lunch 2
Lunch 3
Dinner

Sponsors will get prominent exposure on all promotional materials,
display space for demonstrations, and time on the program to present
their goods and services.

Those interested in sponsoring a single speaker are encouraged to
contact us immediately.

Charles W. Evans
Vice President, Business Development
OmniPay