Donald Henson,

   Thanks for the question concering the back log many of us MM's faced due
to E-GOLD'S downtime.  I, for one, am very happy to see the newly added link
to the bottom of the e-gold webpage explaining the recent problems.
(Honestly, though,  I find it rather "cheesy" that they just pasted a
portion of an e-mail J. Ray sent out ealier in the week rather than taking
the time to actually write up one for the page!)

   I can not speak for the other MM's, but my service, Gaithman's E-gold
Exchange, Inc., is already caught up from the back log.  I spent a great
deal of the holiday weekend getting spends in to catch up.  I think I was
able to process roughly 1 to 2 an hour on Friday and Saturday.

    It seems the problems are fixed and the system is "back to normal"...for
now.

    Respectfully,

     Eric Gaither, President