From: "Khurram Khan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "e-gold Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 12:08 PM
Subject: [e-gold-list] Pay By Gold

> Hello,
>
>    Kissmygold is glad to accounce that soon it will be offering more
competition to OmniPay.  On Monday, September 18th, The doors to Pay By
Gold, www.paybygold.com, will be openning.  Pay By Gold will be focusing on
Outbound payments.  Payments will be sent through PayPal, Check, Or Wire.
Pay By Gold will also offer one of the most powerfull e-gold applications
available, Billing.