I am bringing this story to the public attention so anyone planing doing
business with Gold Age will think twice or maybe even more times. They
used to have a good reputation around here but it seems to be changing
lately.
On 08.01.00 we have transfered a good amount of e-gold worth couple of
thousands dollars to Gold-Age account to have it "out-exchanged" via wire
transfer - one of the services they say they offer. I also filled their
online form on web page providing all necessary information. Their web
site said that it may take a week for the wire transfer to arrive so I
waited.

After 10 day of no money I emailed them asking if there's a problem. No
reply besides of automated email confirming that they received my email
and will get back to me in up to 3 days, in the meantime they offered me
their faq. 3 Days no reply, 5 days no reply. I emailed them again, same
story - automated canned email, no other reply at all. That's how it goes
until today, every couple of days (6 times by now) I am emailing them at
any possible address I can get on their site, all I get is automated
emails, which also proves that they do get my emails and my email address
works fine too. I guess I am out of good money for now as they don't seem
to care.

So, if you are going to do any business with them then think twice. Once a
reliable company now started stealing money, so you may be the next.

Janis Bulis