Janis,
We in Australia have dealt with Parker from Gold-Age, and find him a
most honest and reliable person... I assume that as he has just started
accepting Visa and MC orders, that he and his staff are just a little
snowed under (we know this from experience). Please be assured that he
will resolve the issue.

Cheers!

Graham Kelly
www.GoldNow.St