Parker,

I have used Gold-Age twice for turning US$ into e-gold. In each case I wired
from New Zealand. The first one was in my e-gold account in 3-4 days and the
second took 9 days.

In the case of the second one, I was getting concerned because I had a
deadline. I sent 2 emails and did not receive a reply from either. To me
this is unacceptable.

I have used G&SR/Omni twice in the past and in both cases the gold was in my
e-gold account within 2 days.

Gold-Age's instructions for International Wire transfer were confusing for
both me and my bank. Earlier I emailed Gold-Age and asked for clearer
instructions, but got no reply.

I think Gold-Age needs to respond to emails within 24hours and needs to post
clear International wire instructions on its website.

regards,
Stephen