Dear folks:

Awhile back I was goofing around with e-gold, and few silly ideas, and one
of them was www.hollywood-pool.com

Actually, I still think it is a good idea, but I lack the time, technical
skills, and general motivation to pursue it.  I am offering for sale not
just the URL, but also the business concept, which I think has some merit.

All offers will be considered.

The business idea was to create a game similar to paramutual horse race
betting, but instead of horses in a two minute races, we would use movies
and weekly stats of sales.  That is the basis of the site. What needs to be
done is come up with a more sophisticated interface so that give immediate
results when bets are placed, marketing, perhaps come up with similar movie
related games and content (ie. oscar winner pool, the divorce game - who
will get divorced first, etc.), and provide a safer legal structure to
operate the site when it goes public.  At least that is what I think.

As I said any offers will be considered, and I am open to suggestions.

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339