I opened an e-gold account at the first of this month and September 5
shopped around for the lowest priced Inexchange deal. Kissmygold only took
4% so I sent them a United States Postal Money Order on the 5th. It is now
September 15th. I sent a e-mail on Sunday Sept. 10 notifying them that the
money order had been sent and the account # to Spend to. I asked them to
let me know when the Money Order was received. Yesterday evening I sent
another e-mail asking about my order.

It would seem common courtesy to aknowledge receipt of an order. I have
ordered things before with money orders and the merchants will receive the
money order in 4 days.

I have a funny feeling that my money is in a bank somewhere earning
interest. What is really agravating is my e-mail has not been answered. Of
course I check my e-gold account everyday but the balance is 0. I wrote on
the money order my e-gold account number so that they have the info to
Spend to me.

Khurram Khan are you out getting ready for the Indian River Party and not
tending to business?