Recently, people have shared stories of good and bad happenings with
differnet providers of services to e-gold users.  In a newly emerging market
such as this, freedom to do this is important and useful.

I wonder if e-gold service providers can somehow be sanctioned by eTrust or
something, a form of BBB for all of us to get a sense of a whether or not a
provider is more than just a nice looking web page.

I guess I suggest eTrust as a start.  any ideas
Sincerely,
Noël