Hello,

   What I see as being needed is an arbitrator.  An organization that investigates
fruad complaints and then request contact information from e-gold about the user.
Hopefully, the next e-gold system will incorporate address verification.  However, the
voluntary verification system does spark interest.  I would be willing to help in its
development.

   Khurram Khan

--- Vince Callaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>