>I miss Evil. <grin> But bought a book anyways.
>Had to d/l Netscape 4.75 (the latest) as 4.08 didn't work
>despite my being able to drag the text. Using Win95.
>Had to have style sheets turned on too.

Thanks! Right, you do need a very modern browser to use it!  Perhaps
a miskate!  Changing the front end is easy, the juicer engine was the
hard part.

Anyone got any requests for the next online store you can spend e-gold at?

We were thinking cdnow.com maybe ---- any requests?

>Can only buy one at a time. Right JP?

No man, you can buy as many as you wish!!

>*Finally* there's a way to buy books using metal.

Indeed.

http://www.bananagold.com !!!

>Yah it's more expensive but that won't last.

Couldn't do much about it, it was a huge investment to deploy. :O
Its only a couple bucks mark up <:

We are thinking of deploying it with, you can recommend friends to
use it and take a pecentage of the profits.  Chain it up!

But yes, it's like "at last you can spend your e-gold somewhere"

Buy ANTHING YOU WANt from amazon with it, using e-gold!!

http://www.bananagold.com !!!