>> my unsolicited positive comment follows:
>>
>> I just received my first amazon book
>> order thru:
>> www.bananagold.com
>>
>> Thanks for a wonderful service bananagold!
>>
>> disclaimer: This is my own personal opinion and
>> does not necessarily reflect any other entities
>> viewpoint.
>
>It does reflect my experience! Very cool and appreciated service jpm!

Thank god it works guys!

I must say, I find it incredibly handy and useful just using it
myself.  It is particularly easy to send a book as a gift to someone
for a present.

I must say the interface is like 15 times (a quantatative figure)
easier to use than the Amazon interface (try the amazon interface, it
sucks and is so complex!)

Buy just about anything from Amazon with bananagold --- people have
been buying video games, CDs, software, etc.

Enjoy!